Monday, April 9, 2007

Welcome to Ask JR

Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, hot tea, or a glass of iced tea, and make yourself comfortable.



I invite you to ask a question about love, finance, careers, friends, family and neighbors, health, pets, and anything you need answers to. Maybe it's about your boyfriend or husband, finances, or a career change, nosey family members or a mother-in-law that doesn't think you're good enough for her son, or a neighbor that bothers you and is always barging in borrowing something.



This is totally free advice, so what do you have to loose? You can talk to ten people and get ten answers, so try asking me to see if I can shed new light on your problem.



I'm psychic and I'm a sociologist, and combined, I've had many different professions, and husbands, friends and family and my share of bad neighbors, giving me the experience to cast light on many old problems.



Ask JR.

No comments: