Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gross problem

This is kind of gross but I'm wondering. Everytime I eat alot, or maybe even a regular amount, I tend to poop alot, like it doesn't all happen at once, it happens several times and it's just little by little. And I've been having alot of gas. I drink alot of Diet Coke and I think I eat alot of things that cause gas, but I'm not sure.
What could this mean? Or does that mean I have a fast metabolism if it's going out so quickly? Help me please, I'm lost :]

1 comment:

Ask JR said...

Metabolism has absolutely nothing to do with gas. (Metabolism is thyroid and hormones and adrenilen glands,.)

Gas is caused from ingesting something that you are either allergic to or sensitive to. And over eating. Unless you have a stomach disorder.

If it is happening often, and if it is only "little by little" as you stated, then it is constipation and gas accompanies all constipation.

Constipation is caused by types of food consumed, and by large amounts. Your body can not digest and process the amounts you are consuming, therefore, it backs up waiting for the process and is slowed and delayed.

The bowel breaks down the waste, causing gas.Eating triggers the necessity to use te toilet. What goes in, must come out.

Stop eating so much, stop eating junk foods, and stop drinking cokes.

Diet coke has a sugar-substitute, and that can cause stomach disorder and gas.

Drink flavored waters, Crystal Lite, anything healthy, other than sodas.

There are cerain foods that cause gas and cause constipation. Learn about them and steer clear. You might have a sensitive digestive tract.

You did say, "everytime I eat alot, or maybe even a regular amount..." tends to prove you over eat.I'd be safe to say, you are over eating and bringing the problem on yourself.