Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Player?

Okay, so I have a big problem. I was dating a guy who was 22/m and I'm 16/f. And I noticed on myspace, some girls started commenting him. He would comment about their pics, telling them that they're beautiful. and he commented that my pics, saying the exact same thing. I thought that was kinda weird and I told him that I didn't like him telling other girls that. I have a feeling he's with another girl. I broke up with him. This happened 3 times, but this time when I broke up with him, he said that he didn't want to talk to me ever again and I was hurt. I wanted to know if it right that I broke up with him, because he seemed like a player, or was I just over-reacting and got a little bit jealous?

1 comment:

Ask JR said...

First, the age difference is an issue. You're still a teen and he's an adult man, not a teenager.

Maybe if you were 21 and he was 27, it'd be all right.

The issue of him telling you that he didn't want to talk to you again--he is a player. A 22 year old player. He has "women" he's checking out, and knows you are a teenage, thus more immature, and also "jealous."

Get over him. Let it go. Don't waste your time visiting his profile and feel the hurt again.

Out of signt, out of mind.

There's too many good guys your own age out there that ARE NOT players.

Go pick one!