Sunday, August 26, 2007

Help!

Hello, Ask Jr,

Now, I know you said you were a psychic. Well, several times, this person with a strange screen name was IMing me & said some things that most of my friends don't even know. Like what hospital I was born at, and just flat-out weird things.

I don't want to give out my identity, or the screen name [it was on AOL instant messenger] but can you perhaps even find out ANY information about them? They've been the center of my thoughts, so I'm pretty concentrated on it.

If you need any more information, please let me know.

I don't want to get the police involved or anything, but I need to find out who it was. If you can't tell me, I know another psychic.

ANY information. No detail is insignificant.

thank youu!

1 comment:

Ask JR said...

This "person" that knows about you (i.e. where you were born, etc.) is someone you know. Think back to anyone that does know what hospital you were born in, etc. You'll come up with the name.

I feel as though it is a cousin. A male cousin.

Was there a particular cousin that you were once close to, but now are not? He does not live in the same town that you do, but is miles, or states away. It could be a cousin's friend that you both knew growing up.

He is playing a pratical joke on you, trying to scare you for fun. He means no harm, but scary nonetheless.

Whether I am seeing right or not, do not continue to talk to "him."

I could be incorrect and "he" (yes, it's a guy) could be a pervert.