Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm going looney

This might be a bit long, but I'll try to make it as short as possible. I met the most amazing boy ever, back in June and we were kinda dating or whatever, for a month or so, and we hung out last Friday. I was talking to him on the phone last Sunday and he said he meant to ask me out, but he got nervous even though he knows what I'm going to say-- I'm 16 and he's 18, but school-wise, he's only a grade ahead of me. Anyway, he got in a fight with his dad and his dad took his cellphone away and turned it off, and he banned him from his computer. I haven't talked to him since Monday and I haven't gotten a text from him in 2 days. I'm not worried that he doesnt like me anymore or anything silly like that, but I don't know how long this is going to last. I don't have any means of communication with him at all and it's driving me completely looney. He means the world to me, I'm completely and totally in love with him. I just need ideas on how to stay strong through this. He's the most amazing boy ever, and I don't want to lose him. I don't want him to move back to California with his mom, and leave Texas. That would absolutely kill me. I really need some guidance. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Ask JR said...

You can write him a note, give it to his best friend who probably sees him.

And just because his dad took his cell phone, and he's banned from his computer, doesn't mean he's not out and seeing friends.

How did you even find out about the fight with his dad and cell phone and computer anyway? He told you on Monday, last time you saw him? Then, why didn't he offer a way to comunicate with you in the meantime, like via a mutual friend, etc.

If a mutual friend told you-- then give the note to that friend to give to him.

But, I'd still question what he's doing and where's he going-- just because he is grounded from the cell and computer, doesn't mean he's locked away in his bedroom, too!